$28.00 - $415.00
- Color: Dark Natural Wood
Weight: 18 OR 19 oz.
The Action Bar Cue 02 57-inch pool stick is made with a hardrock maple shaft and a butt crafted from beautiful rosewood. This cue utilizes a phenolic ferrule, a 13mm tip and pro taper and is available in 18-21 ounce weight options.
Weight: 19 oz.
This modern classic Pure X® cue features a light golden-stained Birdseye Maple forearm and butt with floating split graphic lacewood points, turquoise accent diamonds, black lizard print embossed leather wrap, wood butt cap, and Pure X® HXT Low Deflection Technology Shaft.
- Traditional 5/16 x 18 joint
- Pure X® HXT Low Deflection technology shaft
- 12.75mm Kamui™ Black tip for uniform response and increased feedback
- 1” high-tech ferrule with lightweight polymer core for a drastic reduction in deflection
- One-piece black embossed lizard leather wrap for a smooth feel and cushioned grip
Weight: 18 oz.
This new Dufferin® cue features a natural Canadian Hard Rock Maple forearm and butt with Bocote & White Recon graphic accents, solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap, and Everest tip.
- Custom 5/16 x 18 joint
- Premuim Tiger Everest tip
- Full professional taper
- Solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap for a sweat-free and stable grip
Weight: 20 oz.
If you\'re looking for a distinctive cue, look no further than the McDermott G416. This cue features traditional construction, with a twist. The birdseye maple forearm holds three wavy cocobolo points, and the butt sleeve has the opposite. This cue also has a buttery soft Irish linen wrap and comes standard with McDermott\'s coveted G Core shaft.